Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall, Fall and Another Fall Layout!

Can you tell I LOVE this time of year!!
After Gillian woke up yesterday, we had a nice visit with my parents who returned home from France this weekend. After they left I went for a short walk with Gillian, who was is pretty good spirits after the morning's events. She was a little quiet, but generally in a good mood! It was a beautiful day so I couldn't resist going for a walk.



I also completed this layout yesterday:


It's so beautiful, I keep trying to capture the colours of the leaves, rather unsuccessfully!! I need a wide angle lens. Pumpkin shots are from the weekend.



These ones I just took moments ago:




I must say, looking back at the photos, I'm a little embarassed at home much PINK there is when my kids are photographed... (note to self - buy LESS pink!)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP