Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"Didn't winter just end in June?"

It's crazy outside right now! The wind is howling, it's cold and it's snowing like mad! I just can't believe this is happening already. I know it will all melt over the next few days, but to have a big snowstorm already is just nuts. I'm not ready. As a friend said tonight, "Didn't winter just end in June?" I think it was more like July, but whatever, it wasn't that long ago! They are calling for 10 - 15 cm of snow, and it's going to make the morning commute hellish tomorrow, oh, that is assuming that I can make it to the end on my road....

So just to recap last winter. It started with a little snowfall:


Which some of us loved!!

And others didn't

And ended with this:
Ugh. No comment.

So, I guess I must just say deal with it Christine, get those winter tires on your car and start waxing the skis! It's going to be a long one.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP