Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thanks for the photo Beth

When Beth came over for dinner last weekend, she brought her Cannon Rebel XSi for me to try. It was definitely a beautiful camera, and took some beautiful shots. Well she did, not me! But she was kind enough to leave me the RAW files to play with, and this is what I did:

Beth sure took a stunning photo of Gillian, and it was fun to play with it. Isn't she cute? :) Boy I can't wait to get my hands on a new SLR (hint, hint - b'day coming up!). Now don't get me wrong, I really like my Canon S5IS, but the XSi's depth of field is so much greater than mine, there is virtually no noise (the above photo was taken at ISO 800!! I can't believe it), and it's much faster. So I've been researching what to get and there is no question that I will get one, it's just when!! And you thought I took lots of photos before... just wait!

I also put this simple layout together tonight:

The premise of the page is that Gillian give lots of hugs! As soon as you pick her up she will grab your face and smooch in for a hug. If you ask her for a kiss, she'll plan on too, but it's the hugs she does without asking. It's just so cute!

I'm off to Toronto for the CSTD Trade show... I'm hoping to gets lots of good info for work and I'll visit my cousin Richard while I'm there. Be back Friday night!

1 comments:

Anonymous October 15, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

You're welcome for the photo, and I love what you did with it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP