Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Thursday, October 9, 2008

At home again...

So I'm still at home, sick still and the girls are with me. They were not well enough to go to daycare, and even yesterday they probably shouldn't have been there. So we are just hanging out. We played in the morning, then did some painting, had lunch and now they are napping. It's fun to spend the day with them, I do miss it. As they get older it gets easier to do things together. Gillian has still got a pretty short attention span, but Abby is now becoming quite independent, that I can get Abby set up with the paints, then help Gillian with stuff.





This afternoon we will go for a little walk because the sun has come out and it's rather warm outside. Perfect for them to get fresh air and not freeze! When we get back I think I'll make these:

And then sweet and sour chicken for dinner. Hope we're all feeling better tomorrow!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP