Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Is it already Wed?

The week is flying by! I'm very busy at work and at home, with hockey and dentist appointments, I really need to work part time to fit everything in and keep sane at the same time! I am trying to get more organized so that life isn't so hectic and that includes actually using my slow cooker! I have used it in the past, but I really need to start using it more since coming home to a nice hot mean is fantastic! Last night I prepared a Chicken with Mustard BBQ Sauce and it was quite good. More importantly the girls ate it! I hope to prepare something tomorrow night for Friday.

I've also volunteered to run the beginners spinning class at work. I haven't been certified yet, but considering I've been doing it for 8 years, I think I can handle it. It's going to be low impact and easy for people to be able to try it out and start off easy. There only other option is to jump into a very intensive class which will simply scare them off, or injure them. So I have to find some suitable music and layout the first few classes.

Only two more work days to go, yipee! Off to bed!

1 comments:

Anonymous October 23, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

Hi Christine,

You sound very busy! Even our IMs have dwindled. No surprise now that you're back into everything.
I hope to use my slow cooker for Monday night's meal. Ribs in the slow cooker are the best. Only downside is that you still need to cook the side dishes when you get home.
Congrats on the spinning class. Too bad I won't be working at your building or I could come to your class since I've only tried spinning about 4 times.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP