Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, October 6, 2008

Big day tomorrow...

It's Gillian's extraction day tomorrow. The appointment is at 9 am, but we have to be there for 8 am to give her the "magic juice" which will attempt to put her to sleep. The Dr said it works 50% of the time, as their metabolism is so high that it simply burns it off before it can totally put them to sleep. And considering she won't be able to eat anything before 5 am, she will probably burn through it quite fast. Once she is groggy enough, they will wrap her up in a papoose, so she can't move, then freeze her and pull out the two teeth. (yikes I'm getting dizzy just thinking of it). The hope is that she won't remember a thing in a few days, like she had amnesia. That would be great, because if she doesn't forget, I don't want to have to be the parent who has to bring her back to the dentist for a regular check up...

I finally did another page, it's been ages! Here it is, I used the photos from the weekend of the girls in the leaves:


I hope I can sleep tonight! I'll report on the procedure tomorrow... stay tuned!

1 comments:

Anonymous October 6, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

I love your LO and I really like the way the background paper looks like it was folded. I will definitely be scraplifting this one!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP