Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, June 30, 2008

Report...

OK, so from the list, what did I do...

1. Got the washer and dryer repair guy booked!
2. Dishwasher guy came, didn't do much - still have to wait for parts now...
3. Booked a visit for a Home Depot decorator to come over to measure for blinds
4. Went to Costco, got about 1/2 of what I needed. I needed propane for the BBQ, I was waiting in line, they ran out!! Hundreds of people buying beer and propane in prep. for Canada Day celebrations tomorrow.
5. Printed 44 pages for Gillian's "First Year" scrapbook. All 8 x 8 on 8 x 11.5 paper, so I've got some cutting to do!
6. Vacuumed the floor and couch! And cleaned the downstairs bathroom.

So I think that is pretty good for a days work! But considering when I was at Costco, I was feeling really dizzy, probably means I did too much! Tomorrow I'm just going to chill with the girls, take lots of photos and celebrate Canada's birthday!

Didn't do any layouts today, but I did play with a Fake Tilt-Shift action I found for Photoshop, it creates such a cool mini world effect with blur.


This is the before, completely untouched.



After running the fake tilt-shift action.

1 comments:

Anonymous June 30, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

Wow, I am impressed.
Not only did you get a lot accomplished, but you even blogged twice in one day!
I went to Costco as well and ran into my mom and one of Mr. Boy's friends, and forgot to buy Tide and I'm completely out now.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP