Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pretty Bagged!

I stayed up a little too late last night! But I wanted to attend a chat on Designer Digitals, which only began at 10 pm. I'm happy I did though, because Cassie Jones was teaching us a really cool technique that I tried out today, but first here is a quick page I did using a template:

I got some pretty beautiful photos of Abby last weekend up in Wakefield, this one and The other I used for the Chat. She sure is growing up!


Special technique we learned was to
blend a photo onto cardboard. Very cool effect!

I have to try and get to bed earlier tonight, because there is another chat tomorrow night I'd like to attend. And it's Eric's Birthday!! We'll probably be celebrating on the weekend, because it's hard to do anything special in the middle of the week.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP