Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sick, sick and more sick...

Wow what a week! First Gillian sick starting last Saturday, and not ending until Thursday (good think she was a little chubby, because she definitely lost a pound or two this week), then I got hit with the mystery bug and was down and out for 4 days. I still can't really eat much, but at least I'm feeling better (which means I can venture more than 5 steps from the bathroom!) , I myself am grateful for being a little chubby too, because I also lost a few pounds this week!

The worst thing about this whole ordeal is that we missed celebrating Gillian's first birthday on her day - June 4th. I did manage to take her photo, but that was about it for celebrating!


Opening her birthday card from Grandma and Granpa
(little dopey eyed here!)
She did muster the energy to give
the bear on the card a little kiss.

I'm going to bake her a cake this weekend and be sure we celebrate her big day, it will just happen a few days late!

Some pics taken today (sorry forgot to change the date on the image!)


Feeling much better, as you can see.
Good shot of her fangs too!


Too bad I can't include the audio on this one!
Priceless.

Now, I wonder if my belly can handle an ice cream cone....

2 comments:

Terri Daugherty June 7, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

Hi Christing, Love the look of your blog! I just had to pop over and check it out after reading your response to my thread at DD. It doesn't look so intimdating after all. So so sorry to hear your family has been sick. Summer is the worst time to be sick but so glad to hear you all are getting better. Love the pictures of your little girls too. See you over at DD!!

Anonymous June 9, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

I thought you must have gotten sick when you went AWOL for a few days. I missed your blog! Write soon

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP