Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, June 30, 2008

Oh what to do today....

I have the day off!! I don't have to work, I don't have to parent and I don't have to be wife. Well, at least until 4:00 pm when I pick up the girls!! So what to do.......

1. Call washer and dryer repair
2. Order some blinds for our bathroom and bedroom
3. Pick up some stuff at Costco
4. Wait for the dishwasher repair guy
5. Walk the dog
6. Print Gillian's scrapbook
7. Scrapbook
8. Go for a bike ride
9. Read a magazine
10. Fix my commuter bike
11. Vacuum up the dog hair on the couch

O.K., who the hell am I kidding..... I'll report back on what I ACTUALLY did tonight....

1 comments:

Anonymous June 30, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

I totally hear you on this one. There's always a to do list but no human could accomplish what is on that list in 8 hours. I'm home all day and still can't keep up with my to-do list!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP