Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday

After a nice weekend it was back to work today. I'm starting to get into the swing of things, I didn't forget everything like I thought I would. I thought that if anyone needed some advice on diapers or bum cream I could handle that no problem, but if it came to project phasing and procurement strategies, I'd blubber my way through it. Luckily, not much changes at work and it's easy to convince others that you know what you are talking about!!

I got stuck in a little rain storm on my bike ride home, there was a little thunder and lightening behind me but luckily I stayed just ahead of it. I did get pretty wet and covered with sand from the road, but none worse for wear. I will be nice when I get my new bike and it has fenders, that way I won't get as wet!

Working on some scrapbooking tonight. I'm taking part of a DD challenge where we create a 20 page book over the course of 10 weeks. 2 page spreads/week. Here are my first two pages:



And another page done today, with Ali Edward's new template from DD

1 comments:

Anonymous June 17, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

wow, Christine, I am inspired to join the challenge too. I hope it's not too late!

I thought the style didn't look like your 'signature' style and now that I've been to DD, I can see that is part of the challenge! It looks great!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP