Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend #26...I think

Halfway to the shortest day of the year! We spent the weekend doing various things, Eric tried to go sailing a couple of times then finally he and his dad had enough wind this afternoon to make it down the river. Not raging, blustering winds, but enough to move. For me I took the first Learn to Sail class at the GRYC on Saturday afternoon. I had taken a few of the classes last summer, but needed a refresher. We learned how to rig the squadron, it's not a very big boat, probably enough room to fit three, but probably two comfortably. The rigging seemed pretty straight forward, but we'll see when I go down again if I remember!

Saturday night we went for dinner at our friend's Shawna and Scott. We swam in the not too warm pool, and ate a great dinner! Sunday we went into town to try and get Eric some golf stuff for his birthday, but I didn't realize that he needed his shoes and old clubs, so we walked out of Golf Town with only a box of balls...

We also had to drag our laundry over to my parents as we are now weekend #2 with no washer and dryer... hopefully we'll get this problem resolved soon!

Anyway, heading to bed so I'm keeping it short... I spent the night doing this:




1 comments:

Anonymous June 23, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

I love the challenge pages you did and of course the ones of Gillian are adorable! I was going to scrapbook last night, but I was in bed at 8:30. I'm still a bit sick, but so are Natalia and Zach so I guess it was a virus, not the cheese.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP