Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The week in bullet form

Since I didn't post all week (gasp!!) I decided to recap the week in bullets:

Mon - Friday

  • worked
  • kids had colds
  • finally started using iTunes!! (I used a gift card from my parents)
  • ate all the cookies I made last weekend
  • went to spinning class
  • got a pedicure
  • worked a lot!
  • scanned a few more slides
  • didn't take any photos!!
Nothing too exciting just the usual - which is always nice!

The weekend was a little more exciting. Yesterday we attended Jemelee and Lee's wedding. For the event, I had ordered a dress on-line from J. Crew, but had to return it because it was too big. I had asked if it would arrive by the 20th and they said "yes!". Well, it arrived at about 5:30 Friday evening! Cutting it pretty close! I had already accepted that it wasn't going to make it, and I was going to head out Saturday morning to get one. I was very relieved when I got home and the box was sitting there.

The wedding was very nice, the weather was perfect and the party fun! We were happy to see Jem marry such a great guy, they will be very happy together, I'm sure! We also had the opportunity to catch up with some old friends.

The newlyweds!



My dress

Lola, Larry and Eric

Even though we went home relatively early - 10:30. I was completely exhausted today! It's not that I was sleepy, I just felt totally drained of life. So I was not in the best of moods. I couldn't think straight or make any decisions, so we just sort of stumbled around the house for the day, my only accomplishment being 6 loads of laundry. I did manage to pull my camera and take some shots of the girls - which is a challenge for me when I'm in a mood like that.

Abby

The Girls did some rock climing while Eric
built a fire.

It was quite cold this morning
so I needed to get the hats and mits out

Hanging out by the fire. It was cold
and boy do I look tired!!

And I figured to try and salvage this pathetic day, I decided to make steak and french fries for dinner... yummy!

1 comments:

Anonymous September 21, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

Wow, this was a fun post to read and it makes up for your absence. Did you take the b&w pic of the bride and groom? I just LOVE the one of Gillian with her hat crooked. Very cute!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP