Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Tuesday and I don't know what to write...

The problem with going into work each day and doing what I do is that it doesn't lend itself to very interesting blog posts. I could gripe about work, but I'm not fed up with it enough to start doing that publicly and it would just bore you all!! I'm actually enjoying myself. I could write about a problem we have with someone on our team, but I don't want to get myself in trouble and it's not fair. My days are fairly boring in that nothing too crazy happens. I did get to go to Houston last month, and I will be going to Toronto in October, but not much traveling goes on for us. There is an interesting conference I'd like to attend in Las Vegas in Jan - E-Learning technology, but it may be hard for me to get the ok to go... but I'll work on it! But generally the day to day is just that, day to day!

For excitement I come home and hang out with the kids (although perhaps excitement isn't the right word!!) and then i get to play on my computer at night and scrapbook, scan photos, chat with Beth and read other people's blogs. What was really exciting for me, was this weekend my layout of Gillian was chosen as a spotlight for the Creative Inspirations blog I follow. It was exciting to read in Beth's blog that my layout had been chosen! I'm working on their next challenge, but finding it more difficult to put together than that one. Maybe I'll finish it tonight and post it.

Otherwise life is good, the weather is just perfect these days and the leaves are starting to change colour - my favourite time of year... stay tuned for fall photos! That's it for a regular Tuesday!

1 comments:

Anonymous September 23, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

I really like reading your blog even if nothing exciting happened.
And I love chatting with you!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP