Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just a Tuesday

I wrote this yesterday, but never got a chance to post!:


I say that because nothing really exciting happened today and it was just a Tuesday. It was raining cats and dogs when I drove into work at 6:00 am, I was racing to make it to the spinning class which started at 6:20... I was a little late, but did make it and got a good workout. Then worked like a nut all day, with a break for lunch at Ikea with the girls on my team, then raced home to pick up some food and the girls from Phylis' place.

The girls have been a little hyper this week, and I think it's because they've been stuck inside most of the day with the weather yesterday and today. So when we get home there is a lot of whining and screaming. And they also rough-house like boys. They both go after each other giggling, and laughing until one of them has pinned the other one underneath them - then the screaming starts. It's quite funny to watch, since Abby usually has the upper hand, but that won't be for much longer. Gillian is a strong little girl!!

Off to training tomorrow!

1 comments:

Anonymous September 10, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

go going girl

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP