Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, September 29, 2008

Hockey and a Few Photos

We started the United Way Campaign Hockey Tournament today. It's a lot of fun because I get to play with Beth, and some other girls that I play with on my other team. It's also fun because I get to leave work (don't worry everyone, I took personal holiday time to do this) and we won! Tomorrow is our second game, I hope we win so we can go to the semis and/or finals!

I'm just doing a quick post of some cute photos I took.


Gillian has learned to say "Cheese"
I pull out the camera and she immediately says it and
gives me these smiles! I wish they always did that - forever!

Then they get all serious. Abby here wanted
to show off her outfit!

Saying Cheese again, showing off her big stack of blocks.

Stacking in action!



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP