Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, September 6, 2008

It's 7 am and we're all up...

It's Saturday morning. It's pouring outside, and we are all up at 7:00 am. Gillian likes to wake up at 5:30, which is really just a tad too early for us, but what can we do. I tried to get her back to sleep, but she was having none of that! Now she is sitting beside me in my office playing with crayons. She is quite good at "colouring" in that she can actually get the colour ON the paper and just a little everywhere else. Abigail is happily watching cartoons, and Eric is reading the paper. Because it's raining, I'm not sure what we are going to do today, perhaps we should go and buy some bedroom furniture, finally!! And order some blinds for our room and bedroom - not that the house is built next door, and the leaves are going to fall soon, it's time to cover those windows!!

Here are a couple layouts I did this week that I never posted:




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP