Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Grandpapa - #99

In honour of what would have been my grandfather's 99th birthday (click on photo to view larger):


Bertrand and Frank T Denis 1911

FTD (far right) - (1928)
McGill Survey School for Engineering Students

FTD - 1932

FTD - 1945

FTD - 1958

FTD - 1950

FTD
Special Advisor to the Auditor General of Canada
1975

1985


Denis Family Christmas - 1988

I'm really hoping that my family, (Uncle Peter or Dad?) can verify and correct me on the dates, since many of the photos were undated. I also didn't do much restoration to them, they are just quick scans and posts...

Hope to have more tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous September 24, 2008 at 10:06 PM  

I think you did a great job in posting on your grandfather's date of birth.
I saw the photo from 1988 and I was looking for you but couldn't find any big bangs, so I figured you're not in the photo!?
Is your cousin that we stayed with in TO in the photo?

Anonymous September 24, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

Christine, Fabulous! You did a great job. I'll be back to you tomorrow with the date corrections.

Peter

Christine September 25, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

I'm hidden behind my grandfather in the purple hat! Yes, that is Richard, he is there.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP