Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Catching up on Project 365

I started the doing layouts for my project 365 back in Jan, and I've just only completed Feb! Oh well, I still plan on doing it here and there, and changing the look for each month. Here are the remaining pages for Feb. Due to the kids being sick and me being tired and sick, there are many black spots where I didn't take photos. Lost my drive in Feb. Good thing I got it back... well sort of, skipped today...




Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous May 6, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

I really like the colours you used, and the template, of course. Did you resize to a new size, because I couldn't read the text on these?

Christine May 7, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Yeah, I may have re-sized it differently in PS... that may be why.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP