Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, May 18, 2009

Layout and Friday Photo Challenge

I'm falling a little behind on my challenges. I didn't post anything for last week's layout challenge of a photo one year apart, or this weeks challenge of using a photo as a background. So it's a good thing I had a 2 hour nap today, because it gave me some energy to scrap tonight!!

Here they are:

One year apart
(I'll post credits later!!)


Photo as a background.

Then for the photo challenge, Jen made it to shoot at your widest angle. I have a couple for this one:

@ 24mm (or whatever it translates to
when you don't have a full frame sensor)



@24mm


just to compare = @70mm


@24mm

For this week, both challenges will be connected. The photo challenge is to take a self portrait, and the scrapping layout challenge is to create a layout about you - could be that self portrait you took. A photo of your favourite outfit at the time or your favourite thing... but the subject must be all about you!

Bye for now!

1 comments:

Anonymous May 19, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

I love your pages, but the second layout challenge wasn't what I was expecting. I was expecting the whole page to be a photo.

I love your challenge for this week. It'll definitely be more challenging. Your challenges have tended to be more theme-based and mine are more technique or product-based.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP