Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ode to the 24-70....

Beth and I have been sharing our camera wish lists with each other for some time now, and while they do have their differences, they are quite similar. We have been both coveting the 24-70 2.8L mm lens for a while and as of today, I am a proud owner of one. Beth may be jealous, but Beth should remind herself that she is way more smart, disciplined and responsible than me, and now she could just borrow it from me... :) And me on the other hand is not so smart, impatient and impulsive... but enough about that... I've only had it on my camera for a few hours and I already love it. It's focusing speed is SO fast. I really notice the speed of it, it's amazing. I've taken a few shots and here are a few samples...







It's a heavy lens, but nice and solid. I think it will be the one that I put on my camera and never take off!

2 comments:

Anonymous May 8, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

I am SO jealous. SO jealous. Really, really jealous.
I can't wait to try it out.

Unknown May 9, 2009 at 1:35 AM  

Nice, I too am jealous. Wish I lived a bit closer so I could play with it...nice clear pics!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP