Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm not missing... really I'm not...

Jen and Beth have been wondering where I went this week. I explained to Beth today that I, unfortunately, am completely running out of steam these days. After working all day, making dinner, and putting the kids to bed, I have just enough energy to download any photos I took that day and then, basically, I'm burnt. I don't have the energy, and as a result the brain power to muster any kind of creativity or thought to think through something. So scrapping and Photo-shopping have been put on the back-burner. At least until I'm done work, on July 10th and have a couple of minutes a day to rest. It's not to say I'm doing nothing, I have been working on some images this week, it's just taken me a week to figure out what I'm doing!!

Here are some favourites:

There is just something so cute
about kids reading books, and I
love to take pictures of them when reading.



The concentration, wonderment and amazement
that each page brings. It's so cool!

(I also love kids feet!)


I love her in this funky 60's dress! Perfect on her!


more reading...not even noticing mommy
making funny noises and acting like a goof
to get her to look at the camera!



Off for a short after supper jog. This one
is a runner!


Abby laying in the grass... love this one!




I really like these two, however I'm not sure
who this child is or where she learned to pose
like that - it's kind of freaky really.


Singing "Head & Shoulders"...

Bender looking regal.

And that is it for now... off to bed!

2 comments:

Unknown May 25, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

They are all lovely. That chair is a pretty backdrop. I absolutely love the one of Abby on the grass! Hope you get some sleep!

Anonymous May 26, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

LOL! When I saw the ones of Abby posing in her skirt and blouse, with her hair all brushed, I wondered for a second if it was a kid from the daycare! I didn't recognize her at first.
I agree with Jen, the one of Abby on the grass is really nice. The light and colours are beautiful!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP