Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, May 2, 2009

One Year

I forgot to post on April 30th to celebrate my first full year of blogging!! Wow, I can't believe that it's been a whole year going strong (well some weeks stronger than others!). I know of a few of you out there that read this, but are there any others?? Probably not, since I don't do a very good job of tagging each entry or passing the word around! But that is ok, I only started this for myself and for fun and I'm still having fun! So rock on fellow bloggers!

I thought I would add in a couple photos taken exactly one year apart to celebrate:

Gillian, at 11 months

at 23 months

1 comments:

Anonymous May 3, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Gee Gillian sure is cute.
Happy anniversary!
I read your blog every time you update it, but I guess you already knew that.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP