Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A day at home

A completely sleepless night, and I mean completely sleepless (Gillian cried off and on from 10-2 approx., then I was too hungry to sleep so I ate from 2- 2:30, then Abby came into our room at 3:30) coupled with a huge snowstorm (20 cm) and bus strike (chaos on a sunny day) meant: I was staying home today. The kids went to daycare at 8:00 and I slept from 8-12 and I had to force myself out of bed at noon. I could have stayed in bed all day, but it would have meant not sleeping tonight.

In the afternoon I decided to scrap. Something I haven't done in a while, so it was fun. I did these 4 pages:



Project 365 is to take a photo a day for 365 days. My friend Jen is doing it, many girls at DD are doing it, completing a layout a week, so I thought I would give it a go. I figured with taking the photography class, what better way to learn my camera than lugging it around with me everywhere and taking a photo a day. I give myself a couple weeks until I start falling off! :)

And this one was just for fun:

TFL!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP