Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I did a page!!

It's been literally weeks since I've created a scrapbook page. I'm not sure what was going on, I guess the new scanner, and going through my restoration book has had me focusing on other things. And of course work gets in the way too!!

This is a photo I took on Canada day, I posted the photo already, but here is the page to go with it:



Today was a good day. In the morning we did some errands. I really have to get Gillian some shoes. You may or may not have noticed that every photo of her, she is bare foot! That is because she has no shoes. I do have old ones from Abby, but the velcro is not that strong and they keep falling off. But the trip to the shoe store ended up being a $400 trip to Costco, so we were too tired to bother shoe shopping after. I'll just stick her in Abby's old shoes and be done with it. If they fall off, they'll fall off. Actually it should be better now that she is walking more, they always fell off while crawling.

In the afternoon we went to our friends cottage just north of our place for a swim, boating and dinner. Eric had a good time tubing and water skiing in the lake, and I did a little tour with their kayak (I really would LOVE a kayak!!, but that will have to wait I think..) We had dinner then came home. I thought for sure that the girls would just pass out in the car as soon as we got going, but no, Abby sang songs the whole way home - right now the songs of choice are Row Row Row your boat (with all the words jumbled and verses missing) and the ABC song, with half the alphabet missing. Gillian was up singing along side of her, which was really cute!

Now it's time for bed, since it's a work day tomorrow! One more week until Maine!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP