Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Run into the ground...

I've run myself into the ground this weekend, just doing TOO much!! Visiting friends, trying to fill propane tanks, making dinner for my parents, doing laundry ALL day at my in-laws, tidying the house for the cleaners tomorrow, re-organizing all the kids toys, tidying up the basement, going to our neighbours son's 1 year party and of course all while trying to entertain the girls. Being alone Friday night and all day yesterday didn't help matters either, but sometimes that is just life and what do they say suck it up eh!! Could be worse! But it's 8:30 I'm going to bed and off to work tomorrow. As I've said in the past, work sucks. It's for the birds. Then I have to remember that I work so I can have fun, and buy my toys and play. All I need now is the time!

Ok enough rambling, I have to get my biking stuff ready and my bags ready for work tomorrow. I'm tired so I'm mumbling through my fingers...

In parting, a couple photos from yesterday's playdate at Joelle's:



1 comments:

Anonymous July 6, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

I love blog entries like this. Mumbling through your fingers, huh?
Love it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP