Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Friday, July 18, 2008

On Vacation!!

Yeah! The car is packed, the car is gassed up and were off to Maine tomorrow! I'm excited and Abby is excited too. She has been telling people all week that she was going to the pick sea shells and see whales in the ocean. I've been telling people I'm going to be eating lobster all week. Gillian is oblivious to what is going on, but I keep telling her anyway. I hope the drive goes well, it will take a while to get there, and were are doing it all in one day!

Since I'll be gone, I won't be blogging all next week! I'll go into withdrawals! I'll bring my journal along so I can record it all when I get back - with photos of course!

In the mean time, I leave you with these 7 pages I did today. I was catching up with my Bruce Peninsula book and did a scraplift over at DD.










See you in a week!!

1 comments:

Anonymous July 20, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

You did 7 pages in one day!!?!

I really like the black and whites of the girls.

And of course, I'm loving the turquoise colour.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP