Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday Musings

Again a big break in blogging for me! I'm now at 38 weeks minus a day!! I have two newborn shoots to proof, but can't muster any energy at night to do them...so I'm falling behind a little. Oh well! I am just trying to survive the 3 weeks at home with the kids at this point in my pregnancy, and so far so good. I find that I'm relatively sane most of the day, but then I get super tired and impatient with the girls and things go downhill! I know it's because I'm tired, but it's so tough sometimes, especially when they like to take off on me when we go out shopping. But it's life and it's temporary, in a couple of weeks I'll be even more sleep deprived but cuddling my new baby girl each night!

Nothing like some pictures to pick up the energy and spirits:

Another one taken with my 100 mm Macro - I'm loving this lens!
Settings, just for fun!: f 5.0, 125, ISO 200

And these that I've added textures to... I want to print these for wall art, I'm so happy with how they turned out!

Same image from above, with texture added.


I also found a fun creative blog to follow (my list is getting so long - 70 subscriptions on my Google Reader, I think it's time to review it and remove blogs I don't really read!!). It's called The Creative Mama And as per usual when you find a new blog, it tends to lead to other blogs, one that caught my particular attention was 503 Photography, she has some great shots and does a "Photography Friday" piece that features some kind of photography tip.

And finally as I close off this post, this is what happens when you finally have a hot sunny day, and your mom is 38 weeks pregnant - can't go to the beach so the next best thing:



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP