Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, July 18, 2009

All of a sudden...

It's July 18th and I haven't updated this since the 9th. I'm going to loose all my loyal readers (hahahah!). There is no time for blogging... well with work done and watching the kids, it's pretty nutty. Last night, I had virtually hit the wall, Eric was at hockey, the kids were quite crazy yesterday, the Door Doctor came 2 min after I got the kids in the bath to fix our garage door that was fried by last weeks storm that fried out electrical AGAIN! Then Grandpa came to pick up his cooler, so the girls were yelling at him from their window... needless to say they were a little wound up to try and sleep and it required a good dose of "close the gate and ignore" therapy, to get them to finally sleep. And also needlessly to say, I was tired and needing space. But really, overall the week was fun, I'd much rather bust my butt watching the kids than what I was doing before. It's fun to see how they have changed, and how they change everyday, Gillian is cuter than ever, talking more and more everyday - and surprisingly settling down from hitting the terrible twos wall a couple of months ago. She is still determined, but responds much faster when I shut it down than Abby ever did. Abigial is becoming quite the big sister, and little mommy to her babies. She is beyond excited about the baby coming and likes to announce it to everyone. She hugs my belly and tells the baby to come out. She puts her ear up to my belly and tries to listen to her. Very cute!

Here are some highlight photos from our first week on holiday:

We went to the local park

Abby did a little dancing

Gillian did some sliding

Then I managed to catch the girls together!! and got some really cute photos:




My favourite of them all! I just love their expressions

Now it's Saturday, and it's pouring rain, no big surprise as it seems to rain every weekend this summer. But it's looking up for next week! Enjoy the weekend everyone!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP