Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 45th Anniversary!

We celebrated my in-law's 45th wedding anniversary on Sunday. Wow, 45 years is amazing. Eric and I will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary this year, so to think of 45 is just so abstract!! I hope we can celebrate it though one day, surrounded by our kids and grand-kids like we did this weekend... it would be so special!

45 years later!


Holly, helping me out. I was trying to get
good back lighting and sun flare... like the pros!



My two cuties!

Looking for fish!

Sadie and Holly

1 comments:

Unknown July 8, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

What is better than a little, naked, bare bum? Love the other photos too :-)45 years...whew, something to aspire too!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP