Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, July 20, 2009

Macro Fun

So today my morning started like this:

Followed by a rather annoying trip to Walmart with the girls. Luckily, the afternoon got better after a little early b'day shopping for me. The weather was fantastic so I had fun playing with the girls and my new toy... Macro lens 100mm. I wanted it for taking close up shots during newborn sessions, and also for taking nature photos such as these:





Now, I can barely sit up, since my belly is tight, my back is sore and the baby is moving around like crazy - her time to dance is between 8-10 pm every night. It's like "So you think you can dance?" in my belly! So I'm off to bed!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP