Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

Last night we had a great dinner with neighbours to celebrate New Years eve. We didn't exactly ring in the new year, because they had all gone home and we were asleep by midnight, but, none the less it was a fun and relaxing time. We had a potluck dinner and all pitched in to make it an easy get together, then spent the night watching the Canada beat the US in the World Juniors, which was exciting to watch.

The kids woke up at the usual 6:15 am, and had us celebrating the New Year early today, which is ok once we are up, but it's hard to wake ourselves up that early on days off. It was a very cold day again here, -15 so going outside wasn't much of an option for the girls. They get so cold so quickly that it's not too much fun doing anything for long outside. As a result we are feeling quite house bound! But it also means a beautiful sunny day and good photo ops.



As it is new years, I guess it's resolution time. Normally I don't make resolutions because I know I feel they are just to be forgotten, but this year I thought I would make one. Nothing too exciting - simply don't spend much money this year. My friend Beth suggested a budget (what does that word mean???) for personal money. Which is what I'll try and do. I'll get myself organized when I get back to work and figure out how to do set it up. The main driving force behind this is really to pay off our new septic and well soon!

What are your resolutions?

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP