Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Friday Photo Challenge

Posting on Sunday, but that's ok! This week's challenge was to take a photo on three different days, at the same time. May not sound like too much of a challenge depending on what your life it like, but with kids it can be! I chose a couple of time, to cover my bases. I chose 5:15 pm because I know my girls are home, and usually watching Dora or Diego, so I was rather confident that I'd have the time to do this. Here are my photos from 5:15 pm:

January 6th 5:15

January 7th 5:15

January 8th 5:15

And then I chose 6:40 because the kids are most likely to be in their bath, getting ready for bed.

January 6th, 6:40

January 6th, 6:40

January 6th, 6:40


Then for my Project 365 Album I did this page to finish off the week:


Abby started her Ballet lessons on Saturday and looked to be loving it! It was so cute to see all the little 3 year old girls dancing around the room. She was so brave, going in there, not knowing anyone and participating without me in the room. I think gymnastics helped her in that respect. Now I need to get her a tou-tou and leotards as she was the only girl in the class with pants and a t-shirt. After the class we went to Ellie's 4th birthday party at Cosmic Adventure, then to their house for pizza and cake. It's hard to believe that she is 4 already!

Best part of a party: eating cake!


1 comments:

Unknown January 11, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

You got a really good shot of the bubbles in the bath! Now what is this about project 365?? Are you going to do it too?? While it can be really hard to find something new to take a picture of it has been easier than I thought it would be...now I has only been 6 weeks or so...but good for you!! Good luck!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP