Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Friday Photo Challenge

This weeks challenge was Black and White. Jen choose it mainly because there isn't much colour outside these days, let alone any sunshine! Here are three that I came up with:

Gillian jumping on the couch

A house peeking over a ridge
during a walk along the railway tracks.



Fake flowers for sale at Loblaws.
I just converted to B&W and liked the dark look.

Here is the original:

I really do love B&W photos, sometimes photos are meant to be B&W, it's just trying to figure out when that is the challenge sometimes.

Here are my two pages for this weeks POTD Layout:



That picture of Eric was "edited" as he was doing something rather rude when I took the photo, but I just had to include it into the page because it was a funny memory. Here is the original and I'll just let my readers figure it out!

Not only can he make me laugh,
he can make fires too!



This week's challenge will be to take an abstract photo, so you don't quite know what you are looking at, but it looks pretty cool anyway!

1 comments:

Unknown January 18, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Nice pictures. I do really like B&W too. The one of Eric is funny too LOL. I am already enjoying this weeks challenge! Can't wait to post them already.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP