Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008 and Photos

I'm a few days late in this post, but it seems that I caught the "bug" the girls had at the beginning of the week and have spent the past couple of days writhing around in bed right on the cusp of throwing up... nice eh? Well, I didn't, but it wasn't fun, and I certainly wasn't in the mood to be posting the happy fun Christmas post - so I waited.

The few days leading up to Christmas were good (except for the kids having the flu), we had the Daycare Christmas party on Monday the 22nd, which is always fun, I took the kids to work on the 24th, which they thought was pretty cool, wrapped presents for two days in a row (I promise less gifts next year!!), and getting ready for the big day.

Here are my photos of the past few days: And some of my favourite shots for the challenge of capturing favourite Christmas memories.

The kids patiently waiting for Santa

Abby is glued to her "boy" Max

Santa arrives with Candy Canes
(Abby got 4, you know, when you're not shy to ask...)


She actually sat on his knee, Gillian wasn't so willing...

Dec 24th reading of The Night Before Christmas

The girls see Santa was her and ate the cookies,

and dropped off some gifts.

Gillian got the hang of this this year.

My parents came over to help open.
The girls were burnt out by this time.


Christmas Dinner was at Eric's parents place
Very yummy!
Here Holly pretends to blow out the battery candle - Gillian loved this!


Partington Family

We spent the remainder of the weekend quietly playing at home, the girls were pretty wound up after all the excitement (which translates to NO SLEEP!) so we figured quiet time was needed around here.

Here are a few of my favourite quiet time shots:



Today was so warm everything was melting - even the river

Abby enjoying some hot chocolate


Cute ornament my parents gave the girls - they each got a shoe.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas also! Off to take the tree down...

1 comments:

Unknown December 29, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Already with the tree?? Not even until New Year's day?? :-) Looks like everyone had fun!! Love the ornament shot, very crisp!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP