Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, September 14, 2009

A weekend with no pictures

Two whole days and I didn't even pick up my camera! We seem to have tough weekends around here and I'm not sure how to change that. We did start swimming with the girls on Saturday, which they love, and it's a great diversion, so that was fun. But the rest of the time was pretty tough. I think they are bored, need attention because mommy is quite often with the baby and they are two and four years old. So all the chaos, screaming, crying and fighting make for a pretty stressful weekend and doesn't put one in the mood for being creative! Oh well, such is life, I'm sure it will get much better as time goes on. I also need to plan more activities for the weekend to keep their little minds busy! Any tips from all you experienced Mom's out there?? Pass them along!

In other news... I was watching the Oasis HD channel the other day and happened across a show called Great Escapes or something like that. I was so enthralled with the location that they were covering, that I didn't pay attention to the name of the show. The location featured was Bora Bora. My parents went to Bora Bora for their honeymoon way back when, just after planes were invented (hahahah!! I think it was 1970) and I still have the slide images of their trip (unfortunately I haven't scanned any yet). The show focused on Hotel Bora Bora and wow was it ever amazing! So I figure I work hard over the next 4-5 years and Eric and I can go for our 10 year wedding anniversary, and my 40th birthday. It looks like paradise, and I'm sure it is.

Off to take some photos because I'm in withdrawal.....

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP