Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Time is flying by...but enjoying it!

I can't believe how fast the time seems to fly by! One day just seems to speed into the next and the next... Madison is growing before my eyes, the girls are getting bigger and bigger by the minute and I seem to have so much on my plate (all fun stuff mind you), and I never get any of it done because I get distracted by more stuff!! But regardless, I'm happy, feeling good and enjoying ever minute of being home with Madison, enjoying the girls humour and sparky personalities, enjoying my photo shoots and the challenges of starting a new business with little time to do it in :), and definitely enjoying this amazing fall weather!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP