Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Two weeks Today

Madison turned two weeks old today. It's always amazing how fast time flies, already two weeks since I was in labour! She continues to be a fantastic baby. We hang out at home, go for walks with Bender and is so calm all the time. I can take her out shopping and she won't really wake up for 2 hours, it's crazy! So much different from Gillian. Gillian and Abigail continue to LOVE their new sister and fight over who is going to hold her. I've found Abigail only once with Madison in her arms and her saying "look mommy I can carry her"! Even though they love her, I think they are feeling the change in the household with 3 now, and the sudden absence of mommy time with the new baby. I need to feed her and change her and all the while it's taking away from their time with me. It makes me sad, but it's the new reality, and once Madison grows up a little things will even out again!

I'm also happy to report the alarm trick has worked the past two mornings, they both didn't get up until the music started playing. I really think it's more because they are so exhausted (both physically and emotionally) that they need to sleep! Let's hope that it continues like this!

Here are a few photos to share:

Photobucket
Madison - cross eyed newborn cuteness! Aren't they just so funny
at this stage?


Photobucket
Gillian getting up to no good at 7:00 am

Photobucket
Abby needs hair intervention - time to visit a salon,
mommy's haircuts don't work anymore!


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP