Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Beautiful Sunday

It's Sunday, the girls woke up only at 6:30 am... which may sound brutal, but when the usually wake up at 5:00 am, 6:30 is a treat!

The river was completely covered by fog, which meant a cool night and the heat coming out of the water, but it also means - summer is over!! I love the fall, but I really am not prepared for the start of winter. I hope the weather stays nice for a while longer, easing the psychological blow of that first snowfall. Winter is great for skiing and playing in the snow, but it also means, struggling to get the snowsuits on the girls, cold weather - too cold to get outside, and dark mornings and nights.

So far we've had a great weekend, swimming yesterday am, birthday party yesterday afternoon, and a nice walk this morning. Everyone is in good spirits and the weather is nice, so it's been a fun weekend. Thank god, because the past few weekend have been really hard! I took my camera with me, and got some great shots of the girls!

But before we did that I had everyone pose in order to try a baby pose I saw and was hoping to try out this week at a shoot. Here is the result:



I'll post more of our weekend tomorrow... it's already taken me all day to write this post...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP