Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, March 2, 2009

Another Layout

Since I was home with Abby today, I worked on another layout. What got me started was I FINALLY put together Abby's 8 X 8 album of all the pages I ever did of her. I printed them out months ago, and they just sat there gathering dust. So we sat together at the dining room table and I cut each one out of the 8X10 sheet and put them into her book. She kept asking to see the Santa one from 2007, I guess that was her favourite. I made some notes on which months I was short some layouts and one of them was September 2008.


I have many more holes, but I'm not going to stress myself out in trying to fill them all at once. One page at a time!

We are all feeling much better, now my fingers are crossed for Gillian not to get sick! Back to work tomorrow for me!

1 comments:

Anonymous March 3, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

Beautiful page! What did you do the big picture. It looks super sharp. Was there some dodging and burning. I'm curious!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP