Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday roundup

So as I type here, Abby is now sick! Ugh! I really hope that it isn't as bad as I had, but time will tell... good thing we didn't go and visit Mum today... last thing she needs right now is the flu!

Anyway, apart from her starting to get sick during dinner, the day was good and she didn't show any signs of illness all day:


We did a little painting in the morning



Gilly got right into it!

Then a little sliding in the afternoon on "Snowy Mountain" (the rock beside our driveway)

Abby's Skeleton posture is perfect.
I think I'll have her DNA tested to see if we should
be hard core training her for the Olympics in 2026


Gillian trains on the baby Skeleton track...

Wish us all a sleep filled night... fingers crossed.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP