Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fun Beautiful Weekend

The weather was beautiful this weekend, no one was sick, so life was good! We spent a lot of time outside, which was fun. Eric tapped the trees for this year's maple syrup run, so I'm looking forward to that. Took a couple walks in the woods and it was beautiful! Speaking of which, Jen and my challenge this week was "beautiful". I didn't take my camera on my walks, so I didn't get any shots during that, but I did get these during the week:

I love our view it's always beautiful to me!

Needless to say - Abby - Beautiful!


And of course Gillian. Love this photo
(can you tell? I've posted it twice!)
definitely going to print this one for the wall!



This was taken today, while playing outside

This one I took yesterday, which playing on the cushions.
Her teeth are slowly coming it, but regardless, she is stunning!


Friday night we had a nice dinner with my parents. Hopefully we didn't tire Mum out too much. She is doing remarkable well for having a knee replacement less than two weeks ago. Hopefully the recovery goes smoothly!

And here are a couple other things I did this weekend. A little photoshopping with old slides:

And came across this:


Me: in 1975, colouring

Which reminded me of this:

Gillian March 2009.
She LOVES to colour!!


I guess that's enough photos for today! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown March 8, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

Nice pictures. The B&W if Gillian is wonderful and the blue sky in the first one. I really struggled this week...oh well...pic an easy one this week please :-)

Anonymous March 9, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

Hi Christine,

I love the photos. Isn't the light nice at this time of year? I was on your and Jen's blogs on Friday trying to find your Friday Photo Challenge, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I really wanted to take some new photos, but I needed help deciding what to photograph. Is there a way you can make it easier to find out what the challenge is? I would like to participate and link up to you two.
Beth

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP