Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another day at home, with Gillian this time.

This is how the morning went. I got up, ready for work, left with coffee in hand, drove to work, turned my computer on. Then Eric called to say Gillian had thrown up. So I put my coat back on, grabbed my purse, left with coffee still in hand, and drove home. She was basically fine for the rest of the day, but I wanted to be sure. Eric had too much work to do, so I went home, as I have no work to do right now.

So here is what you do with a day off with Gillian:

play on the couch

yell at Bender to sit, in "baby talk"
(notice her right finger)


Climb on the fireplace

climb up and sit on the table


Play Mr. Potato Head

Sit around and look beautiful

Random Gillian Notes from Today:
She is a busy girl, but a lot of fun. She fell asleep in my bed for the first time, which was really cute. And loved to cuddle. She can say a few words, that really only we can understand. She loves to colour. She is VERY determined, and likes to do what she wants to do. She is very agile, when running, climbing outside and chasing the dog (for a 21 mo old anyway).


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP