Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Recap

The kids are still sick, runny noses and coughing. I'm still coughing and it's driving me insane!! It snowed last night so we took the kids out and did some sledding in the backyard. Gillian basically cried the whole time, because she is still too short to walk through the snow and was getting mad. Then of course she wanted to slide with Abby, but the sled is too small for everyone! Let's hope Santa bring us a big toboggan for Christmas! It was my Mom's birthday last week, so I invited them for dinner. I made her this card:

I used Mindy T.'s new kit at DD.

I hope you all had a good weekend!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP