Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Looking for a photographer?

For anyone one out there with kids, you've come to the right place because I'm specializing in children's photography. If you are looking for someone with a knack for working with kids, a special "child-whisperer" type aura, and the ability to ALWAYS make a kid smile... I'm the one for you!! Just take a peek at my work:

Just imagine your child in this beautiful shot.

capturing the love between siblings...


These memories are FOR LIFE... so you've found the right person for your next shoot!


But really I did manage to capture a few nice ones today:








ps: Jen, we should have gone with "conflict"...

1 comments:

Unknown December 7, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

Haha! wait 'till I post my shot from yesterday! Totally on the same wave length here.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP