Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, November 30, 2008

"Studio" Set up

I'm off to bed so I'll save the weekend recap for later... but I just wanted to share these from the weekend. The short of it is, that I set up my make shift "studio" in my living room.. basically a black bed sheet and dark brown curtains (which the girls though was a tent/stage and proceeded to play in it instead of sitting down quietly like any toddler model would... I mean really who raised these kids????) Anyway, it was about 2:30 Sunday by the time I got everything set up to my liking and of course had to get Eric to model for me first: (yes that is a smirk...)



Eric gives me his best "Blue Steel" look

I love how this turned out!! The catch lights were perfect!
Now if I could just get her to smile...

This was the best of the 3 I got of Abby
before she proceeded to chase, Gillian
around the backdrop! I love it!

Can't wait to set it up next weekend and try to bribe them into sitting for me... should be fun! Maybe I need to take photos of other people's kids... Anyone game to sit for me??

3 comments:

Anonymous November 30, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

You can take pictures of my kids anytime. I love the way Abby's shirt matches the background. Did you PS that? The one of Gillian is cool, and supersharp. What did you do?

You are welcome to photograph my kids anytime. Just give me enough notice so I can bathe them first!

Unknown November 30, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

Love it, looks great! I also noticed Abby's shirt matched the back drop, very nice. I see a black curtain in my future...

Christine December 1, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

I had no intention on her shirt matching the back drop... those were her PJs from the morning!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP