Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Monday, November 17, 2008

Abigail - Future Olympic Skating Champion

I was watching TV this weekend giving Gillian her bottle of milk when Abigail came walking downstairs after her nap. She sat up on the couch where she usually sits, beside Bender and started watching with us. I happen to find a skating show, you know, one of those tacky pro-skating shows where the skaters skate to cheesy music and sometimes to live bands. It's all just so contrived, I don't like them! Anyway, enough about my thoughts, Abby just took one look at the girl skating and she was mesmerized!! She immediately said "I want to do that!" followed by "I want to learn how to spin, like that", she was in awe. It really helped that the woman skating had on a pink/white sparkly outfit - which of course Abby had to comment on also. Then the next set of skaters came on, a pair, and she said "Look Mommy, the man is helping the girl." I asked her if she wanted to learn how to skate like that and she said YES, and she needed a pink dress like the girl...of course!


Tried a few photos with the flash I got, and I loved it! I still have to read up on how it works, but got a couple cute ones after throwing it on and clicking away!


1 comments:

Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

Abigail's great-grandmother, and her great-great grandfather were wonderful figure skaters. Check the photos.

Uncle Peter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP