Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Some photos to share.

I'm too tired to write about the weekend, so I'll just share a few nice photos I took with my new camera (which I love soooo much!!)

Uncle Art was up for a visit
I just love the expressions on everyone's face in this one.


We tried to get the two of them together, unfortunately
the cheering crowd was not standing beside me! So they
are looking the wrong way!

Gillian

Almost looks like a mug shot??...but I thought it was a neat one.


Employing the "Close your eyes, then OPEN" technique.
you would have thought it was the "close your mouth, then OPEN" technique!
Cute none the less!

I have more, but I'm going to bed...

1 comments:

Anonymous November 25, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

Christine - I love the mug shot of Gillian. It would actually make the perfect passport photo. Jeannette.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP