Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, November 9, 2008

M.I.A.

My goodness, I haven't posted for a week! Yikes... what is up. Well it's just been busy - spinning, hockey, planning spinning classes, sleeping, birthday, work, and new septic. Yes it all kind of goes together, especially the birthday and septic... because I got a new septic system for my birthday! How exciting! Well, no really, Eric did pay for my Bamboo Tablet, and he also bought me a beautiful Opal necklace, which I both loved. But we are in the middle of building a new well, and installing the new bio-nest septic system, and considering how much it is costing us, my creative juices are running dry... stress and creativity just don't go together.

Here is what our yard looks like:


Digging space for the new tanks.

We got to keep this mighty machine over night - well digger.

The new tank system.

Saturday was my birthday, so I had a manicure/pedicure and haircut, which was nice. For the evening, my parents came by to babysit and we went to the CCNS Auction. It was fun, but we didn't buy anything. As we get to know more and more people in Chelsea, these events are more and more fun. Then Sunday morning we went to Wakefield for the Christmas Craft fair and breakfast with Santa. Gillian got to meet this guy:
But there was no way she would sit on his leg! Abby was very excited to see Santa, and even gave him his hat and showed him where to sit, but just like Gilly, when it came to the photo, no way! So I had to be in the photo once again this year with two crying kids on my lap... it's so funny!

I have the next two days off. Unfortunately the workers will be here that whole time finishing off the well and the septic... so it won't be so peaceful. I'll keep you posted!

1 comments:

Mindy November 9, 2008 at 11:31 PM  

Hi Christine -

I know what it is like to be MIA...I wanted to ask you, are you teaching a spinning class?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP