Photos on Flicker

Christine Denis Photography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Friday, August 14, 2009

A Refresing Update!!

I decided to update my blog. Considering I'm still pregnant, now 2 days overdue (if you consider my due date as Aug 12th) awaiting baby to start her journey, I needed something to do. Well, I'm not exactly short of things to do, I have quite an extensive list, that would probably take weeks to get through, but this was one on that list, so I did it!! I found photography centric blog templates from: Our Blogger Templates and decided to upgrade. The advantage of this template is that it's much wider and allows you to post much larger photos. I can also put an image background, which I happen to like and in general I find it looks so much more polished. I also upgraded my photography blog: http://christinedenisphotography.blogspot.com/ (Please comment and tell me what you think!!)




Don't you just love the huge photos!! Probably too big for some screen resolutions, but works on mine!





The story behind the photos: I went for a walk with Bender, trying to induce labour by walking in the 35 degree heat... but instead was just eaten alive by mosquitoes! Each time I'd stop to take a photo, they would find me and attack! So needless to say, I didn't take too many and had to change my route.

Maybe I'll hit the road again...off to walk the dog!

1 comments:

Anonymous August 16, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

I love the new look!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP